Are you looking for healthy, gluten-free dinners that the whole family will enjoy? Try this tasty, colorful bowl for dinner!
This takes just about 20 minutes!! Open a few cans or make fresh ingredients, chop some greens, put this quinoa burrito bowl on the table.
- 1 cup quinoa⠀
- 15-oz can corn or fresh corn⠀
- 15-oz can black beans⠀
- 2 cups fresh chopped tomatoes
- 1 cup salsa if desired)
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro⠀
- 1 avocado⠀
- Combine quinoa with 2 cups water in a pot. Bring the mixture to a boil over medium-high heat, then put the lid on and lower the heat to a simmer until water has soaked up.
- Keep the heat on, add the corn, beans, tomatoes, ,and salsa. Simmer for about 5-10 minutes.
When quinoa is done, add fresh cilantro and chopped avocado.
For more gluten- free recipes visit: www.healthbygini.com/book