- 4, 15-inch lengths of parchment paper or aluminum foil
- 4 TBSP Avocado oil
- 4, 4 oz Chicken Breasts
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 3 Lemons, 2 for juice and 1 thinly sliced (8 slices)
- 2 tsp capers, drained
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees. Place parchment paper or foil on a baking sheet and drizzle avocado oil onto half of each piece of parchment paper or aluminum foil.
- Pick up one of the chicken breasts by one end and slide it around in the oil to coat. Repeat with the other side. Then do this process with the remaining chicken breasts in their own piece of foil or parchment paper.
- Season each chicken breast with a pinch of salt and pepper on each side. Cut two (2) lemons in half, remove the seeds, and squeeze one half of the lemon juice over one breast. Repeat this process for the remaining chicken breasts. Take the remaining lemon slices and lay two (2) slices on top of each chicken breast.
- Evenly divide the halved cherry tomatoes over the top of the lemon slices on the breasts. Lastly, top each chicken breast with ½ tsp of capers.
- Fold each foil sheet or parchment paper over the chicken breast and toppings. Fold and crimp the edges to seal them and make tight packets. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until cooked through.
- Once the chicken is done cooking, remove from oven and place each parchment or foil packet on a shallow dish and carefully open by slitting the top open. Gently slid the contents, with its liquid, into the dish (can serve over cauliflower rice or spinach). Serve warm and enjoy.
- Fat: 15 g
- Carbs: 4 g
- Protein: 25 g